24 March 2012

Hottest

No, I won't be babbling about Solenn (the hottest creature here on Earth) on this post. According to PAG-ASA, yesterday was the hottest day so far in 2012. I actually felt it, experienced it. And when I say experienced it, it was not just an experience inside our office or house. I and my sister had to walk from our office to our house at around 1:30 in the afternoon! Imagine that! There was a power interruption from 11AM and we thought it wouldn't last until afternoon. But it did. So, we had no choice but to leave early from work and just go home.

Walking under direct sunlight at around 1:30PM during the hottest day of the year. That was something.

At this time of the year, selling plain cold water will sold tenfolds more than testosterone supplements! Not that I know the sale numbers on such supplements (hehehe) but I assumed they are profitable. :-)

Today is not as hot as yesterday. Sana naman 'wag na muna masyado uminit.

No comments: