19 March 2012

Summer

It has been a few days (perhaps weeks?) since summer was officially declared by PAG-ASA. In our place, it's impossible to have a good night sleep without – at the very least – an electric fan. Without one, it's like you are wearing a heated vest inside a steam room. Yeah, impossible is really not an exaggeration.

I am not complaining. Sort of. I am just saying that this is actually the situation now. After weeks of really heavy typhoons, LPAs, ITCZs, and other PAG-ASA acronyms, we know this weather is actually a relief.

But I have to admit, sometimes, I cannot resist going to the malls and just stay there for hours without doing anything. It's really a good thing that I have a reliable computing machine with me and unlimited data plan. I can just sit in one of the coffee shops in the mall and do my thing there.

I know Mordsith is still busy taking her exams, so, I guess her summer will come a little bit later.

How about you? How's your summer so far?

5 comments:

Angeli said...

alam mo all year round hindi ako nagbubukas ng bentilador (at wala rin akong ACU). nakakumot pa nga akong matulog. siguro nasanay na ako sa init?

eks said...

or maybe malamig lang talaga sa inyo diyan? kakainggit naman. hehehe. mas masarap matulog na nakabaluktot sa kumot kesa sa halos maputol ang kamay mo sa kapapaypay sa sarili mo. pwedeng makitulog diyan? hehehe.

docgelo said...

dito din sa amin, ang init!
gastos tuloy sa kuryente kasi di kami makatulog ng walang ac at bentilador combo, haha! mabuti na lang mura ang kuryente dito sa penang (mga PhP 1,400 ang kuryente namin monthly 3 ac, tv, ref, exhaust kitchen hood, washing machine, laptops, wifi; pwede na sa PhP 1,400 di ba?) :)

eks said...

1,400 docgelo? panalo yan!!! :-) kung ganyan kababa singil dito, sulit na sulit ang aircon! hehehe.

sheng said...

I wanna make lipat to Penang, Malaysia. Waaaaah... If only for the mura electric.