07 March 2012

Lois Ann

Today, a very good friend of mine is celebrating her birthday. She is the kind of person who is willing to do just anything just to get what she wants in life. She quit her job to follow her passion -- traveling (surfing and meeting people). I remember having a conversation with her and she said: My ideal life is that of a person who is being paid to travel and to inspire people. Well, who wouldn't want that job, right? Well, she is one now. I won't go in to the details (but if you are interested, check this out: We Are Sole Sisters.) but I would say, she probably got more than what she asked for. And for that I am so happy for her.

Happy Birthday, Lois Ann!

Chichi and Lois. Para naman may picture ito. :-)


My birthday gift* to you is I will help you strike out one of the items in your 30 challenges: I will help you strike out #21 (and the child would be me hhehehe).

More waves, more travels. :-)

(Tara, magpagulong-gulong ulit tayo sa Sunken. :-) )

*I want to find her an anniversary gift, I mean, a birthday gift (the former is for her blog) but I guess helping her with her bucketlist is better, right?

2 comments:

sheng said...

Lucky she, for having got a post on your blog. Happier Birthday, Lois!

Lois said...

Paulie!!! Thanks for this post! Kakamiss ka tuloy. Thanks for inspiring me to do things I would otherwise never have hoped for.