19 March 2012

Passion

Some people buy silver coins, gold coins, or any type of coins as a hobby. Some people collect stamps, antiques, and other collectibles. Whatever it is that they do, I admire them for having that passion to do what they really want in life. (Have you watched the movie Adaptation?) I admire them because I cannot say I have the passion to do this or that. I feel like something is lacking. I mean, I love creating “works of art” (kunwari) but I am far from that point from saying I am passionately doing that. Lois, a friend of mine, is really a passionate traveler. She quit a stable job, took a risk of not having a stable income to support her needs, but as I've mentioned, she left her job anyway. That's passion.

I really sharing a story or something here. I'm just saying, I envy them. :-) That's it.

No comments: