19 August 2011

Why pay when you can have it for free?

Today, a friend of mine called and asked me to give her advice on how she could communicate to her fiance who's working overseas. She asked me to give her, if I can, a conference call price comparison if it won't be too much of a hassle. And being the Google fanboi that I am, I told her to consider free services instead: Google Talk, Skype, and Yahoo! Messenger, in order of preference of course. At this time, I don't think communication should still be a problem. Heck, even rebels use Twitter and Facebook nowadays... :-)

Anyway, she'd be going for Skype. And I am happy for her choice. (Actually, I only suggested Google Talk in case Page and Brin are monitoring my blog. Hehehe.)

It's Friday once again, and well, later tonight, I'm going to be with someone hot, talented, and almost-a-goddess! See you later, Solenn. :-)

No comments: