19 August 2011

Thinking out loud

In honor of Kumareng Grace's Random thoughts, I am hereby making my own segment called "Thinking out loud." :-)


  • I'll see a goddess perform a concert later tonight. I wonder if I can help myself and not shout, I love you Solenn!!!
  • Tomorrow, I'll pick up some books from a good and kind-hearted family who will be donating books to a school in my hometown. This is a project that I and a former-schoolmate who is now heading the school where the books will be donated.
  • I want to buy a new phone that I can give to my friend. Her birthday is just a month from now. I might not have enough time to save for the phone, but thankfully there is personal creations, I can buy something more affordable if ever I fail. :-)
  • I am inlove.
  • I hope our good mayor will say to a project proposal of mine. Wish me luck, guys.
I guess that's it. KG, thank you. Is there any royalty that I should pay for this? :-)

4 comments:

Grace de Castro said...

well...you know my paypal address. :)

honestly, i love these series. i can unload what i'm thinking. and it's sort of a diary because i fell like im looking bacl whenever i read the posts. :)

Angeli said...

solenn is a very luck lady. :)

sheng said...

I think i should do the same whenever i feel lazy doing really serious posts.

Traveliztera said...

wow puro positive!!! :D good on ya! :D