16 August 2011

Just for today

I really just want to stay at home and think. I want to exhaust all my efforts into thinking. About what?

Well, you see, there's this project of mine, a brainchild of myself and my brother, which I've been putting on hold for quite sometime now because I get distracted by a lot of trivial stuff... trivial but necessary. Yesterday, I had a short chat with an accomplished person in our town and he gave me additional motivation to make sure our project is realized soon. He's even willing to fund it, if I am ok with that.

Anyway, because I cannot afford staying at home while enjoying taking a warm bath in a jetted clawfoot tub (and we don't have one pala, hehehe), I guess I'd just maximize my day and finish everything early so I can focus on what I want to do today.

If only I can have that awesome "medication" in the movie Limitless...


4 comments:

Angeli said...

pinanood ko yung Limitless sa eroplano. paano nga kaya kung may drug pala na ganun? Boring na ang buhay. :)

eks said...

whoa?! boring? hehehe. grabe ka naman, angeli. sabagay, mafifigureout mo na lahat... pero nakakahiya mang aminin, if i can get a hand on those meds, i'm ok living that boring life. :-D

siguro pag ikaw yung nagkaroon nun, sa dami ng nabasa mong books, sandali maco-conquer mo ang mundo.

sheng said...

Ako kaya? What do i want to do now, except lying in bed and sleep. Kulang ako sa tulog talaga.

Angeli said...

hindi ba boring ang buhay kapag alam mo na lahat, kapag madali na sa iyo lahat? you won't find any pleasure in the struggle anymore. that strips life of everything that makes it interesting. :)

but that's just me. :)