21 August 2011

Science jokes to start your week

Oh, yeah, I know you cannot hide how excited you are to see some science jokes to start you week right. I looked for these science jokes because of my brother who tried one on me. He started with, "A neutrino walks into a bar..." Right there and then, I started laughing so hard. Deym. There's something wrong with me.

Here's a list that I got from a Youtube vid:
  • A virus walks into a bar. the bartender says “we don’t serve viruses in this bar”, the virus replaces the bartender and says “now we do.”
  • An infectious disease walks into a bar. The bartender says “we don’t serve infectious diseases in this bar” and the infectious disease says “well you’re not a good host.”
  • A room temperature super conductor walks into a bar. The bartender says “we don’t serve any super conductors in this bar”. The room temperature super conductor leaves without any resistance.
  • Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar. And then doesn’t.
  • A Neutrino walks into a bar. The bartender says “we don’t serve neutrinos here!”, the Neutrino says “that okay, i was just passing through.”
  • An electron walks into a bar. The bartender asks him what’s up. The electron says “My wife just left me. She took the kids. I just want to die.” The Bartender then says: “Stop being so negative.”
Here's the vid, by the way:


My brother has a collection of these kinds of jokes, and if only there are cheap document scanning services out there, I'll have these scanned immediately and share the happiness (hahaha) to the world.

Anyway, as I've said, have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

sheng said...

Wala kang magawa ano? Hehehe...