12 August 2011

OpFacebook

There are times when you think so much that your physical body can't cope up and does not really know what to do. It's like your neural system goes haywire and it makes these different kinds of signals, good and bad, that your body cannot interpret. But this is normal. In fact, even Google, with thousands of servers (acting basically the same as our brain's neural system), experience this problem. (Try checking equestrian clothes in the Images tab and you'll see funny pictures even on first page of the results! But you can actually skip this one totally -- my brain is just going haywire at the moment.)

What am I trying to say?! Hehehe. You know what, let me just refer you to an interesting article on Facebook Hacking. Click here. I was supposed to write something on this but I really cannot think at the moment.

It's Friday!

2 comments:

Angeli said...

i am limiting my activities on it right now but i still love fb. bakit naman daw papabagsakin ang facebook?

sheng said...

Just like Angeli, I am limiting my online presence on facebook, and pushing myself on reading more books. They're way more entertaining and relaxing than reading other people's status shoutouts.