24 July 2012

When it rains, it pours

I have been blessed lately with some gigs from stuff I really love doing. There is this video editing gig which actually allowed us to visit the beautiful island of Biri in Northern Samar. There is this web design and development project which allowed me to meet some people who eventually referred me to some people who eventually became clients of mine (in yet another field). There is this editing gig that I got where I was exposed to new knowledge in science... And there are a couple more gigs which I am really happy to take on.

No, they are not really paying that much, but the thing is, I don't feel like I am actually working at all because given the time, I am even willing to pay for anyone who would trust me to do these projects. They are fun!

I really hope and pray that the blessings from above won't stop from coming this way. :-)

***

My brother and I are thinking of making custom t-shirts where we can print our own designs and favorite quotes. It would be fun, we think. And who knows, maybe some of you might be interested to hire our services to make similar products in the futures?

3 comments:

Angeli said...

since it's pouring, pakape ka naman diyan. hahahaha..

seriously, i am glad for you, Eks. :)

kg said...

share your blessings! pakain ka! haha!

happy for you eks!

e[k]stranghero said...

angeli at kg, di naman ganun kalaki ang blessing. hahaha. joke. salamat!

pasyalan nyo ako dito either sa pampanga or makati, sagot ko paborito ninyong kape anytime. 2 cups! hehehe.