24 July 2012

Eks, the go-to guy

I have this reputation that I can provide anything that my friends would ask me (I just made that up – the "having this reputation" part). Or at the very least, I can point them to the right direction. I am not trying to say I am "The Renaissance Man" of the new millennium or something. Hehehe. I am just saying, I can be your go-to guy.

Anyway, this friend of mine is getting married in December and she asked me if I can help her think of a good design for wedding ring. I wanted to tell her that it should be something that she and her fiancé should be talking about, but apparently, her fiancé also suggested the idea that I help them. Hehehe. Well, luckily, we were able to come up with an idea that they both love. They are now looking for jewelry-something would be able to make the actual ring.

As if they are actually rewarding me for that accomplishment, they now put me in charge of the wine and spirits department on the wedding day itself. Anyone here who can give me a wine making kit or liquor guide or something?

3 comments:

sheng said...

LOL, ikaw na! Ikaw si Go-to guy! I will bear in mind that next time I lack finances, you are the go-to guy! LOL

kg said...

go-to guy? hmmmm.... pautang naman! haha!

e[k]stranghero said...

uy, kg at sheng, wag naman sa aspetong yun. hehehe. well, i CAN probably point you the right direction -- that direction away from me. hahaha.