29 July 2012

On being a student once again

Here's a shameless plug for the institution where I learned a lot of stuff since last year, the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (or PCCI). I and some of my colleagues at work attended two sessions last year and we were not disappointed. I'm taking Corporate Video Production for the next three days starting this Monday.


If you guys are wondering if they have classes on fleet management or similar stuff, the answer is no. Hehehe. The center offers classes on PhotographyDigital Imaging & PaintingIllustration & Desktop PublishingWeb & Interaction DesignDigital Video Production3D Animation, and Mac Basics. I intend to attend another course by October.


Visit their site. They offer a wide variety of trainings and seminars. You might just find an interesting one for you.

No comments: