25 July 2012

Mr. Go-To Guy strikes back!

As I have said in a previous post, I am the go-to guy of some of my friends. And just this morning, a friend texted me, asking if I can help her on something. She was asking if I know of anyone in Ortigas who might be willing to share a house with them. She resigned from her previous job in Makati and is now working in Ortigas.

She was able to find a house for lease but it was too big for her (but she really like the place daw). So, she's thinking now of sub-leasing out the other vacant room -- she's taking the master's bedroom.

Anyway, I'll probably post some more details about this later once I have talked to her on Friday. But for now, let me just announce that she's looking for bed spacers. The place is in Ortigas... somewhere there.

Details later. :-)

No comments: