25 July 2012

Q&A

I have been planning – for a couple of weeks already – to buy another phone because the phone that I have is giving me a hard time typing q and a, and activating the uppercase symbol and the spacebar. Now. I am not really bothered by the q problem... it's the a and the spacebar, man. So, there is this phone, the Lenovo P700. Try to google it guys and you might want to buy one, too. First, it comes with the latest version of Android OS, the Ice Cream Sandwich. Then, you have an awesome battery that, according to most reviews I've read so far, can last up to 3 days of moderate use. Then, up to August 15, you get to have a free powerpack that can probably give you an extra day (yes, day) of moderate use again. And the best of all, it comes with dual SIM functionality.

I almost gave in to the urge. :-)

It's about 11K... and I think this is actually cheap considering the specs. But 11K does not come cheap in itself. Hehehe. I asked myself – do I really need one? Do I have any alternative? (It's like buying a headamp 6 pro license when I only need a free version.) There has got to be a way – and I will get back to you on that.

Coffee break muna.

No comments: