07 June 2012

Yakimix

Just five words: I will definitely eat again at Yakimix because it is the best and most affordable eat-all-you-can restaurant in Manila. :-)

I will be writing about this topic something more "appetizing" in the future, but for now, let me just mention that if you are craving for sushi, sashimi, or some Korean cuisine, you should try Yakimix. I was there a few days ago with my friend and her family and up to now, I can still remember the taste of the salmon sashimi. And honestly, if only I can, I will go there right now. But that's not possible, so, maybe next week?

Visit Yakimix, guys. If you are not near any Yakimix branch (Greenbelt, Trinoma, MOA, and I think somewhere in Timog?), well, take a cab and go there. I tell you, it's worth it! If you are a busy person who has got to be on the phone always, buy a Chatterbox X1 (it's a bluetooth headset/earpiece) and eat while you are on the phone. Hehehe.

No comments: