06 June 2012

Untitled

Judge, a good friend and cousin of mine, visited me a few days ago and asked me if I have any plans of having a family soon. I only smiled at him and said I have no plans, but it doesn't mean I don't want to. It's just that I don't think this is something I can "afford" right now, and hence, I am not planning anything about that.

He jokingly told me that our favorite high school teacher's son looks like me.* She happens to be one of my first crushes in high school, that's why he made that joke. :-)

After that visit, I had a dream, two nights in a row, about me having a child, and I am teaching him philosophy and mathematics and a bit of IT at an early age of 3 years old. Holly effin' dream.

I told my cousin not to visit me again in the future, Hehehe.

____
He even asked me to consider at home paternity test kits/procedures . Hahaha. My cousin is weird (runs in the blood!)

2 comments:

Angeli said...

magiging mapalad ang tatlong talong gulang na batang yun.

eks said...

hehehe. salamat, angeli. :-) pag nangyari man yun, pwede ka bang maimbitahan na mag-lecture sa ibang disiplina? hehehe.