07 June 2012

Thank you, Manny, for a traffic-free Sunday

I have a lot of things to do tomorrow, and these involve a lot of travelling/commuting... in Manila. Yeah, you got it right. Manila. I don't really mind commuting, but if it is in Manila, I always hope that I can do my things during a Pacquiao's fight. :-)

You see, Manila streets and highways have only two types of traffic conditions: the first one is the normal, day-to-day hell that we experience, and the other one is during a Pacquiao fight.  When Pacquiao is in the ring with an opponent, miracle happens:

  • Zero-crime rate (yup, nothing bad happens in Metro Manila during his fights!)
  • Ceasefire between government forces and the NPA (or any other separatist groups).
  • Filipinos become united...

You won't even be afraid of seeing a Baby Jogger City Versa stroller running or rolling on the road without a guardian!

No comments: