01 December 2011

Pasko na!

December na! It’s time to make my wish list and have it circulated to people who can make the list come into reality. :-)

My wish list for this year is quite simple because I guess I am very much contented with what happened to me this year (plus I still have many years to come pa naman for the next batch of wish lists).

My 2011 Christmas wish list – and again, these are just simple wishes:

  1. My own house and lot in Camaya Coast. I saw a short presentation of that estate and wow! I just got to have a property somewhere there.
  2. A new vehicle and perhaps awesome new office for my Central Focus team. Something similar to that of Google’s. Hehehe.
  3. And finally, another prosperous year. :-)

And you thought I’ll be writing down simple wishes like Padron cigars, no?

Advance Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

sheng said...

You have a nice wish list, though I think the Santa who can give your wish as to the lot in Camaya Coast is you and yourself alone. But anyhoo, I want to greet you a very merry christmas!

mordsith said...

ang wish ko lang, ang gifts sa akin sa birthday ko at sa christmas ay magkahiwalay! magkalapit lang sila, pero magkaibang date pa rin!!! haha