20 December 2011

Gmail and Masterchef

[GUEST POST FROM XYZ*]

Google is the best company in the world... Gmail is the best e-mail provider. :-) I remember the time when having a Gmail was a privilege only to some people who were invited by people who have Gmail account. You still remember that year?

Gmail started with 2 GB of free storage. That was a WOW then! I think Yahoo! Mail only offers 500 MB before. Now, Gmail offers 7 GB of free e-mail storage plus some more in their Docs and Picasa Web Album. IAnd I told myself, who would be needing 7 GB of e-mail storage? Hehehe. I guess I made that statement very prematurely. Because as of now I am actually a proud owner of 27 GB storage of e-mail/Docs/Picasa storage.

So, if you are still using other e-mail clients, I suggest you switch now. You can't just find a better deal than Gmail. (You see, if Gmail is a restaurant equipment, this is the one preferred by masterchefs!) And if you are worried about the old mails and contacts that you have, fear no more as Google has introduced more email providers from where you can seamlessly import those information towards your new Gmail. Check this out, hehehe:


Gmail makes email easy and efficient. And maybe even fun.
With Gmail, you’ll get lots of storage space, less spam, fast search and lots more.
-- http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch.html 


*Ako din pala yun. :-)

No comments: