09 December 2011

Apple (iOS) versus Android War Is Over

Let me quote the article from Gizmodo verbatim:
This, my friends, may be the end of the smartphone fanboy wars. I can give my two cents. The rest of the tech community can give theirs. But God Almighty himself, through his appointed papal mouthpiece, has picked a winner.
Hehehe. The article is just outright funny. I didn't go as far as to verify if the Vatican indeed made a press statement about this, but the source is MSNBC... so... I guess they already did their own verification/validation of the news. Here's what Vatican said, according to MSNBC, by the way:
Benedict XVI will activate the illumination from his apartments in the Vatican Apostolic Palace. He will touch the screen of a Sony "Tablet" with an "Android" operating system which, via the Internet, will transmit the command to switch on the electric current to the tree.

Between the green robot and the sinful fruit, the former is closer to my heart. So, here you go:

I guess Jobs didn't go along so well with St. Peter up there.
Android wins!!! Now, All I need some loans preferably with fixed annuity rates so i can buy my next gadget.

1 comment:

Traveliztera said...

lollll! case closed na pala