08 September 2011

Of healthy diet and coincidences

So, this morning, I was bloghopping and saw this post (Thirty Days of Saluyot and Camote Tops) by Angeli. After reading it, I was so convinced I would try it. But then I thought, were will I get saluyot? Finding free camote tops is a walk in the park. Then, as if the universe conspired to make this thing happen, my mom (after talking to her friend on the phone) told me her friend will be giving us saluyot this Saturday. She said her friend has a lot of saluyot in her backyard. Wow!

pic-02150233320782.jpg
Additional reading from Inquirer, click here.

Here's from Angeli's post:

I started the saluyot and camote diet on a whim, unaware of the plethora of nutritional benefits such greens can provide. A few days ago I learned that saluyot and camote tops contain antioxidants and are rich sources of dietary fiber as well as vitamins A and E, calcium, folate, iron, niacin, phosphorous, protein and riboflavin.

Saturday will be my Day 1. :-)

For all of you who might be looking for appetite suppressants that work, well, look no more. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Angeli said...

good luck, Eks. :)

p.s. keep us posted. :)

sheng said...

peyborit ko yang saluyot na yan!