02 September 2011

Preventive maintenance

All of us need to rest from time to time. Else, we'll just break down from stress and fatigue without any warning. So, last Friday, I took the day off (good thing my boss is really kind. And very awesome, too!) so my keyboard can take that rest. :-D

Oh, you thought I was the one who needed to rest? Hehehe. I brought my keyboard home with me so I can clean in up. And I really, really enjoyed doing it. Here's a set of pics I took when I dismantled (?) all the keys from board.





Pictures from my busy, hectic schedule today. :-)

It's really fun! It keeps your mind away from major stresses in your life. Would you believe that I even played a game while cleaning? After I dismantled all the keys, I jumbled them up and tried to put them correctly back on the board.* I didn't miss a key. ;-)

*My friend said I am sick or something. I think she said I have demodectic mange symptoms, BUT after checking the net, I know that's not what she said. Hahaha! The sick part is the only one I think I remember correctly.

1 comment:

sheng said...

Haha, naglilinis ng keyboard? Nagawa ko na to ah!