01 September 2011

Noynoy and Coca-Cola

Always Coca-Cola!
I really never liked Noynoy... but just for today, I can say I like his sense of humor. I heard in the news that he tried to make a joke while talking to the Filipino community in China. He compared his love life to a popular soda brand:

"My lovelife is like this famous softdrink: before, it was regular. Then, it became light. And now, it's zero."




Hehehe. Because of that joke, I actually wished him well. Hahaha. Happy  September everyone!

UPDATE: Have you heard this rumor that the president is dating Izza Calzado? Wow! From Zero to Jackpot! I mean, Izza is... well, a jackpot, right?

Update to my UPDATE: Izza denied the rumors. Hehehe. Ok. So much for the jackpot. Sayang! Maybe the president should give up his smoking habit (e cigarette would do the trick, I guess?). Maybe it's a no-no to these ladies being linked to him. Just thinking out loud.

1 comment:

sheng said...

His dad has good sense of humor, well, maybe because of that? Makes sense, doesn't it?