13 September 2011

Miss Universe and "saluyot"

In case you haven't watched it yet, we were not able to bag the crown, but I think our candidate, Shamcey Supsup, did well. I wasn't able to watch the pageant but with Facebook and Twitter, it's almost I got a front row seat -- and also because of my officemates who, as I write this post, are discussing blow-by-blow the just-concluded Miss Universe Beauty Pageant.

Some, however, are saying there's something wrong with how the Q and A was conducted and graded. I wouldn't dwell into that, though, because I am not a Miss Universe expert. :-D Instead, I'll just share with you what my officemates think should be tried in the next round of Q and As in the pageant.

Some of the examples they mentioned:

1. If you were a cactus, why?
2. If you're going to die tomorrow, why not now?
3. Aside from your face, what's your problem?
4. If you were an animal, I pity you.
5. Differentiate auto rubber floor mat. Explain why. (Hahaha . Huwat?!)

Hehehe. Next time, they should get the likes of Conan, NPH, Jim Carey, and maybe Cee Lo as judges.

---

Oh, and the saluyot? Today is my Day 1. :-)

2 comments:

sheng said...

Goodluck on your saluyot!

Angeli said...

Kung Day 1 mo last Tuesday, kamusta naman ang apat na araw ng saluyot? :)