14 January 2013

Twenty Twelve*

 January is already over. And I am now going to start my year. =)

In the mood for being positive, I am”feeling” that this month will start a good 2012 for me. Since January has been sooo hectic, I really didn’t feel the new year coming—January seemed like the month of making up for all the petiks and the gastos of December.

I think I have already recharged. So I will now start my new year today (Happy New Year!). For starters, I am so excited that my tiny food business will already start next week. I am a bit nervous, but I am being positive. Also, only barely 2 months is left before summer vacation. I can’t wait! This is gonna be my first summer without office work. So it’s easier to go out of town, or just enjoy. =) Perhaps I could also play tennis every day! Who knows? I might still win cheap plastic storage bins as prices (naaah, I’m too old!).

I figured that even if I did not have a very good start, at least I could still have a very good end for this year. =)

___
*this is a re-posted blog from my old i.ph account. since eks posted his new year greeting in my blog, i am posting my new year's post here. - mordsith

1 comment:

Hannah said...

It's nice to read about how people feel about the new year. Makes me think I'm not alone about worrying about the year ahead, and it motivates me that there's hope of it getting better. Good luck to us ^_^ have a great year ahead :)