01 January 2013

post-new year's eve post

So, how was your new year's eve celebration, guys? There was a lot of fireworks in our place and for a moment last night, it felt like lab furnaces surround our house as it was really hot, smoky outside. I only got to watched the "spectacles" for a few minutes, though, because our dog was so afraid of the fireworks. I had to accompany her inside the house so she won't feel alone. I cannot imagine myself watching the fireworks display outside while Mocha is hiding somewhere because she's afraid. :-( It even came to a point when I and my sister had to accompany Mocha inside our car because the fireworks can't be heard that much inside the car. Hayyyy...

I guess next year I would have to ask my brother to record the fireworks so I can watch it later. Hehehe.

No comments: