11 January 2013

legally bland

Mordsith is on almost halfway on her last year in law school. I saw the post below and it somehow made me smile because i also felt her 'ups and downs' since Day 1. Just sharing this to you, in case you haven't read this from her now inactive blog.

Well, another semester has just passed. Looking back, I really had the hardest time in law school; I even had to quit my office job. Let’s pray I did ok. =)
Anyway, most of the time, laws are BORING. Why with all those long sentences, one can’t help but just doze off. But there are interesting stuff though [but perhaps not as interesting as looking for homes for sale in Manteo NC]. A warning though, it’s not as funny as The Simpsons or as crazy as YOU! haha. So for this semester, these are the best things I have learned:
[boring stuff - Hehehe.]
I really enjoy sharing law-related trivias to people (especially to eks, who always acts interested!). So maybe next time, I’d share some interesting things again. I won’t wait for the whole sem to be over. =)

No comments: