29 January 2012

Not a lazy Sunday


Sunday morning is my favorite of all mornings. For one, we have no work – officially, that is – on Sundays. I don't like Saturday morning as I don't feel relaxed as of yet because of the work week that has just ended. And on Sundays, it's almost I am so relieved of all the stresses of the previous days.

Let me describe to you how I am spending my Sunday morning right this very moment:

I'm having grilled cheese sandwich and cappuccino here at Starbucks. I have just finished reading the Sunday newspaper, a tech magazine, and now, I am writing this post. (Oh no, I don't have a gold chain hanging on my arms or something, in case you over-imagined what I am trying to describe.) Later on, I will be meeting up with my cousin and former schoolmate, then in the afternoon, with my college friends.

Oh yeah, how I wish I can make my regular schedule something like this. This is the life – almost.

4 comments:

Angeli said...

ako ngayo'y nag-aalmusal at nagkakape din pero dito sa bahay lang.

alam ko na ang hiling ko para sa iyo sa taong ito: magkaroon ng marami pang mga linggo na tulad ng linggong ito.

:D

mordsith said...

I love any day when I can be lazy! haha. But yeah, mostly Sunday mornings lang yun!

sheng said...

I am feeling lazy every Saturday and Sunday, for as long as I am in my own house.

eks said...

angeli, mordsith, and sheng:
sana minsan makasama ko kayong mag-ubos ng oras sa starbucks one sunday. :-)