25 January 2012

Apple

take a bite. it's alright.
I remember having a debate with one of my friends regarding Apple iDevices and Android phones. I was so passionate in saying Android is so much better in all aspects than any iDevices you can think of. I said Android is so much more awesome because it offers free apps way better than Apple's offering. Everything about iPhone 4S, I said, was alreday a late offering -- Siri, iCloud, etc. The apps in the Android Market are more relevant, more advanced, more practical than in Apple Store. If the Internet is the wheel that turns this digital revolution, then, Android apps are the industrial bearings that ensure smooth revolution of the wheel.

iPhone fanboys (and girls) claim it is the user experience that actually matters. I said, user-what???

And then, a couple of weeks ago, I got to use an iPad and an iPhone for a few hours...

My world changed.

2 comments:

mordsith said...

Well? What do you think now?

eks said...

mordsith -- i still believe i have everything that i need from android market or an android phone for that matter. but now, i know that 4S can make the experience magical.

4S can give color to a monochromatic world. :-)