29 July 2011

Music runs deep within our blood (hehehe)


Last week when we went to the mall, my sister lead us to a certain store. No it was not a women's singlets store, but it surprised us nonetheless. We found ourselves inside a guitar store. And she says she was not really looking for a guitar.

"The guitar called me."

My sister bought a violin a year ago, and it was my brother who got more interested -- he can now play some nice songs. :-) And now, my sister wants to buy a guitar. She says she can feel it -- that this is going to be her "thing", her calling.

Wow. Hehehe. I told her she should try Air Guitar first. But she says she really wants to reignite her passion in music (c/o Johnoy Danao). Oh well. At least I won't have a hard time looking for a gift for her come this Christmas. I will buy her this Air Guitar on sale.


Could music be OUR passion? I should rethink my ambition of being in competition with Larry Page and Sergey Brin.

1 comment:

shengmarie said...

LOL, Air Guitar! Hahaha!