29 July 2011

I rock!


This Sunday, I will be going to the baptism ceremony of my cousin's first-born. This cousin of mine is a close friend from high school. I made his first love letter, gave him advice that resulted to him having his first girlfriend, and told him what to do so his first girlfriend will initiate the breakup (I know!). We've been through a lot of things together. Oh, we were together in our first (wannabe) rockband. He played bass and lead the vocals. I did background vocals and lead guitar. (Beat that, Mordsith! hehehe.)

He, and another cousin and friend of ours, had a bet -- whoever among the three of us will have a child last will win that bet. And the bet is that the losers will sponsor one lechon baboy (and some more) each when the winner's child gets baptized. The other cousin of ours involved in the bet already has a baby as well.

This Sunday, the three of us will have a drink -- not to plan the baby 1st birthday.* We will officially celebrate my being a winner. :-)

*sorry grammar nazis! Tawag ng pangangailangan.

1 comment:

mordsith said...

i wonder when you can claim it. haha. =)