10 February 2011

I am now using 27++ Gig Gmail. Thanks, Google!

In this post, I mentioned that Google is offering an extra 20 Gig for 5 USD per year. And I just want to update you guys that I took it. I bought an extra 20 Gig! Ang lupet! And because of that, my email usage capacity was significantly reduced to 20%! Hehehe. Saya!

Google is probably investing so much on their server farm.

Oh, also, I have started creating accounts for the Google Apps I mentioned here. I have a .ph domain, and the host only offers 5 e-mail address accounts for that (and 500 MB server space, I think. Well, boooo to them. With Google Apps, I now have 50 available e-amail accounts under my .ph domain, and 7 Gig capacity for each of these account. Ha!

Long live, Larry and Sergey!

1 comment:

witsandnuts said...

Wow, 50 email accts!