26 February 2011

Breaktime! Showtime!

So, I was watching Showtime! just a while ago. I saw Georgina Wilson, she's a judge. And ganda pala niya!
Then there's Anne Curtis who hosts the show. It's like it was just yesterday when she was one of the Batang X kids. At ngayon... Ang ganda pala niya! (She's so beautiful!)

And of course, if there's Georgina and Anne, there's Solenn, my future GF (but of course, she doesn't know it yet, and once I let her know about it, she'll first reject the idea... girls!). Ang ganda lalo ni Solenn! (Solenn is even more beautiful than the two!)

Anne Curtis. Georgina Wilson. Solenn Heusaff. Can you guess what I'm thinking right now?* Well, I'm thinking if there's anyway I can get to meet these three face to face. You think dating sites, speed dating events, and similar stuff can be of help? Hehehe.

*'Langyang Richard na yun! One lucky b!

4 comments:

witsandnuts said...

Nanonood na ako ng Showtime dahil kay Georgina. ;)

Re: the lucky Richard G, did you see Jewel Mische na rin? Pretty rin sya. Lucky talaga si Richard. ;)

sheng said...

And Solenn is gonna visit us this Saturday at Robs place Gensan, let me guess, if I take a good picture of her and have it autographed, will you, by any chance, send me a box of KK?

eks said...

sheng,

a box of kitkat for the good picture, another box for the autograph (you know my name naman e), and another box, if it is really, really a kool picture of her (but you can really never go wrong solenn naman e).

3 boxes of KK for the above.

:-)

Angeli said...

tingin ko, kayo ni richard g. ang may something in common: pareho kayo ng taste sa girls. :)