12 January 2009

Monetize Your Blog through Blog Advertising

I was just thinking: What’s wrong with monetizing your blog? You get to develop your writing skills/capability, and you earn from it. And this is what I will do in this and another blog of mine. I’ll still maintain a paid-post-free blog (which is mostly on politics, governance, economic, foreign affairs, etc). But for this one and my i.PH account, well, I’ll be accepting ads from now on. I’ve already mentioned this by the way in my most recent post.

Anyway, I just want to share with my fellow bloggers a list of sites that offers paid blogs, sponsored reviews, and similar opportunities. I got this from another website (SOCIALSEO.com). I hope you’ll find something in this list. I already have a few assignments from a couple of these websites.

WARNING: I don’t know if any of these sites will have an effect to your page ranks or whatever, so, please, do your own research on that aspect.
If you want to look for more ways on how to monetize your blog, you may visit PinoyMoneyTalk.com. The site itself is a gold mine. Just be patient and read the articles there. Joining the discussions in their forum is even more productive.

Ciao!

No comments: