31 December 2012

office makeover

I visited my friend Mordsith recently and stayed with them for about 3 days. I couldn't be happier being with her and her family. :-) But this is not about that (as it will take a few days for me to write something about that.) This is about what happened at home while I was away.

My siblings and mom took the liberty of cleaning our office (we are on vacation until the 4th of January) and they rearranged everything. They asked me to go straight to the office as soon as I got home so I can see what they did. And I was impressed. It became more homey, more relaxing, and more space efficient. We don't have luxurious stuff at the office like brewing equipment but we have the basic necessities for the office. I love what they did and I am actually considering buying a small LED TV so we can watch news or telenovelas during breaktime. :-)

I'll post some pics some other time.

No comments: