17 December 2012

genius has its limits

so, here i am again, thinking of buying some membership at some 'lifestyle center' and hoping i would be able to maximize using it. argh! a few years back, i bought a 6-month gym membership and i told myself i am not going to waste my money on this. failed.

after that, another instance of joining a gym club failed after 2 months. (di na natuto no?)

and justa while ago, my brother renewed the challenge they gave me about being fit. and i think there is the stupid part of me that i really cannot let go no matter what happens. that is... hoping i could do it this time. hay naku. so, believe it or not, i am tempted to try running and working out in a gym next year. (in fact, by me a Mat Tape and i might even consider wrestling for fitness!).

ewan ko ba.

No comments: