04 December 2012

n-seven

tomorrow is my brother's birthday. it took me a while to decide what to give him. you see, there are special circumstances why i want to give him something special. one, he really doesn't want to buy things for himself. while he is a techie (and a software engineer at that), he doesn't really spend on gadgets. he has a Nokia 8 (which we got from a contest a couple of years back) and an android phone (which i got from my postpaid plan). he also has a PSP, which i and my sister bought for him a couple of years ago. (he does own a laser barcode scanner -- really -- but he just got it from his office. and i don't know why he even wanted one.)

two, he really is of big help to me. whenever i need anything (be it financial or anything at all), he will definitely offer a helping hand. always.

so, my gift to him? something like this. :-)

No comments: