27 May 2011

May 21, 2011:The End of the World?

You probably have heard the news spreading around that May 21, 2011 (next week!) will be the end of the world. Well, I can only say one thing: They. Are. All. Wrong! Why? Because according to this web site, May 21, 2011 is just the Judgment Day! And on Judgment Day, May 21st, 2011, there is going to be a "5-month period of horrible torment... for all the inhabitants of the Earth." The real End of the World is going to be on October 21, 2011!

Are we there yet?
Now, personally, I have a little problem with that. You see, I still plan to go to three places in the near future: Brazil, Japan, and of course, Boston, US of A. How can I complete that before next week? I'm assuming governments will ground all flights, suspend or travel permits, etc when this tribulation happens. Or assuming they don't, how can I save for my travel? It's just not going to work.

If the above predictions are correct, then we'd better hurry to fix everything. If that happens, arthritis pain relief, for example, is just one of the few of the things you need not to worry about.

So, Mr. Harold Camping, please, please... back off a little bit.

3 comments:

sheng said...

Darn, October 21, 2011 is my son's 11th birthday!

eks said...

exactly, sheng, ang dami pa nating kelangang gawin. :-) hehehe. and besides, He said He will be back like a thief at night. how can you predict when a thief is coming?

kg said...

sabi ni professional heckler baka daw totoo yan kasi nagbabaabn daw presyo ng gas! he he!