01 May 2011

Do you have what it takes to win a writing/blogging contest?


I'm thinking of having a contest but I fear people will take it as very self-serving competition. But let me give you the pitch of the contest, and you tell me if I'm being selfish or not.

It's going to be a writing contest. And there will be two topics to choose from.

1. Write a blog post describing how awesome my blog is. You may build up your post around this: Eks's blog is awesome because.... There.

2. Exlpain Einstein's theory of relativity. Make sure to explain what E=MC(squared) is, how Eisntein arrived at this equation, and the usual components of a scientific paper -- hypothesis, experimentation, analysis of data, and conclusion.

For #2, you need to include a discussion on hgh human growth hormone, neutrinos, pulsars and quasars, etc.

You are free to choose between the two topics. I am not pressuring you to choose one over the other. And note: choosing topic #1 (just because it is about my blog) will not give you extra points. So, feel free to choose the topic you really want. OK?

This is still in the planning stage. Any suggestions, guys?

2 comments:

mordsith said...

i told you, im choosing topic 2... but only as a premise to how awesome this blog is. haha. (sana dito palang panalo na!)

thepinaysolobackpacker said...

interesting! pero ang hirap naman ng topic 2. haha anu yung premyo? =)
pa-like mu na din fan page mu sa FB para sulit tlga. yun ang uso sa blog contests. =)