16 June 2010

CTRL+ALT+DEL

I think KG or Mordsith has already posted something like this. But since I like copying other people's work (because I really lack originality and creativeness), I decided I'd make a similar post here. Or ask the same question.

The question is, If you can have one "keyboard shortcut superpower", what would it be?

Best feature of Windows OS, I guess, is the CTRL+ALT+DEL shortcut.
My initial answer to this question when I was asked by a former colleague was CTRL+ALT+DEL. Why? I just want to have that power to close or shutdown any "operation or processes" happening within me anytime I wish to even if it goes against my system. I know this sounds a little vague but I think I cannot elaborate on this further. Yet.

But then I realize, I want to travel to as many places as I can while I still can. (Hi, KG!) Right now, I want to go to places in the Asian region, to the Pacific region, and of course, in the European countries.

So, with that, I want... CTRL+G! :-)

(Yeah, this is pretty much a nonsense post just like my previous posts... I just don't know how to write the topic that I really wanted to write.)

3 comments:

Angeli said...

puwede bang undo? yun ang gusto ko eh. :)

mordsith said...

Alt+F+S (or Ctrl+S)..

Because I want to save them all. corny! :)

kg said...

obvuioslu, i'm going with control G (go to). he he!