16 May 2010

Sunday Laughs

I still can't find that attitude to make my posting/writing more regular. Yo see, I've been trying (since grade school, if I may add) to hone my writing skills through, well, frequent writing but it seems I cannot accomplish any of the two (the frequent writing and the honing part).

For example, I have this great (I guess?) idea about the relation of genetics, human capability, and some social issues but I cannot find the urge to write them. I did discuss this with my bro (who writes software for a hobby!!!) but after that, I just cannot put them into concrete, readable article. Why is that?

And now, instead of trying, attempting to write a sensible article, I am ranting (rant na 'to peksman!) and posting these pics... and I hope these will make you laugh, kahit konti. :-)







Happy weekend, everyone!

10 comments:

kg said...

hilarious!

i loved that chinese letter! full marks for me!

Angeli said...

hahhahahhahahhah

Usba said...

ayos ka. LOL

Calvin said...

hahaha totoo naman na wild animal si pikachu. hahaha.

sheng said...

Eks, nice naman, haha, laugh trip ba to?

mordsith said...

e ano ba kasi ang hard water?

Unknown said...

hehe! I hope the person who did that homework about being a Chinese immigrant got good grades.
And let me just say that Pickachu is real! Picka! Picka!

Anonymous said...

natawa naman nga ako. salamat! bongga ng ice!

onyxx said...

heheheh...

Kayni said...

very funny...that person can really draw a giraffe.