21 February 2009

Migration... and Other Stuff

First thing's first: I am not really a super-blogger, but because of the recent downtime we experienced (and still experiencing now) with i.PH, I have now decided I am leaving the site. I will be blogging here from now on. And you might have noticed the morphing of the layout -- from a minimalist layout that I have in i.PH, now you have this.


(I can't access my i.PH to get a screen shot of my former layout, so, just take my word for it, hehehe.)

And look at my sidebars, hehehe. I need more income (who doesn't?), so, I'll try to take advantage of the opportunities this web-two-point-o is offering. I think I should have done this a long time ago -- I'll try to catch up, hehehe. And guys, if you have any opportunity that you might want to share with me, just leave a comment here. Or email me.

Second: I found a very nice place to relax, work, study, etc here in Quezon City -- the UP-Ayala TechnoPark. It is a one-stop place for a yuppie. You have a Starbucks open almost 24 hours a day, YellowCab, FlapJacks, KFC, TimeZone, etc. When I tried my sister's laptop there, there are a lot of WiFi's available (I don't know which one of them is free, but I am sure there is one). I bought something to eat at FlapJacks to have access to their secured network, and the connection is really, really fast! The food is great, too.

Third and finally, and this last one is a combo:
  • On the SuperLotto. I wrote a blog about this in my i.PH account. It looks like no one has won yet. The Jackpot prize is now at 300++ million. Deym!
  • On being a genius. Some say genius is the ability to go from A to D without passing through B and C. Did you know that Manny Pacquiao was awarded with an honoris causa -- Doctor of Humanities -- by the Southwestern University?
  • The EDSA Revolution. February 25 is a special holiday... a special working holiday. College students and below do not have classes, and corporate slaves still have to work. Sweet.
  • On the new baseline law. There will never be a war between the Philippines and China. Slaughter or massacre is more likely to happen. Of course there is no need to explain who the prey is, right?
There.

###

I am trying to put up an Amazon Store. Anyone here have an experience on that? For marketing experts, I think this could be a potential gold mine.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

On being a genius. Some say genius is the ability to go from A to D without passing through B and C. Did you know that Manny Pacquiao was awarded with an honoris causa -- Doctor of Humanities -- by the Southwestern University?


Is this for real? Di nga, walang biro?

Anonymous said...

Please do tell us more about "web-two-point-o." Is that the double underlined words here? How does one earn from that?

Anonymous said...

On the SuperLotto: grrr! two winners from Luzon grabbed that P347-M jackpot. That really made me sad. hehehe. So it would mean i'm back to my dream of winning the P16-M basic pot. I'd be happy with that.

Anonymous said...

That explains the change in layout. You migrated. Loved the new look of your blog. =)

Anonymous said...

so this is the new site...mukhang high-tech ha!

akio din, i have a new site! Please do visit me there: kg.bahay-bahayan.com. :)

Anonymous said...

sheng>> yes that is true. the pacman is now a doctor.

rico>> the double-underline you saw is from adbrite.com. parang adsense, per click, i think, ang payment.

ej>>good bye, 347M. :-( deym! i was waiting for 500M!

wits>> thank you. :-) this is from a template i got somewhere, i just made a few tweaks in the template here and there.

kg>> went there yesterday. di naman masyadong high tech. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

napaka not-minimalist ng site mo. hehe. i hope you'll be more productive here. :)

Anonymous said...

looking forward to more thought-provoking posts from you. i know you won't disappoint us :). hope you'll be comfy in your new quarters

Anonymous said...

mordsith, well, this one os minimalist now. hehehe.

onyxx, thank you. i'll try. :-)