16 April 2013

unleashed

i have been listening to my music playlist lately again. i love music, i do, but sometimes, i tend to get too absorbed in working. very wrong indeed, but it happens to me (and probably to some of you as well).

a few days ago, a friend of mine gave me an MP3 file of a song she likes, and she wanted me to listen to it. and whoala! it was as if the music lover in me was unleashed! for the last few days, i don't feel very satisfied if i don't have immediate access to my phone because i always have this feeling that i need to hear music while working, while walking, while doing anything at all. 

it's not becoming a distraction so i don't have any problem with that. so, if anyone is thinking of buying me a gift for whatever occasion, a classic acoustic guitar tuner will do (leveling up, huh?!). :-)

have a great week ahead!

1 comment:

sheng said...

I run with my iPod shuffle on my ears too, I love music as much as you do. But would you be kind enough to share the MP3 files she gave you? I'd love to have some added on my playlist too. Salamat!