01 April 2012

I Quit

I was trying to be a man of a few words for the past few posts I made here. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I started making one-word post titles a couple of weeks ago because I thought it would be fun! Hehehe. But lately, I have been finding it really hard to make the one-word title I want for my post. It's like I wanted a real wooden window blinds but all I can come up is a set of faux wood blinds!*  So, I guess I have to give this up. Hay naku!

Well, it was a nice attempt for me. Hehehe.

And hey, it's almost long-vacation time! Hope all of you have a good plan for this very long break. I and my officemates agreed to just make the whole week next week a vacation. ;-)

Happy weekend everyone!

*And I am sure you can't even begin to grasp how I came up with that comparison. Hahahaha. Sorry.

2 comments:

Angeli said...

what are your plans for the long weekend, eks. ako, magkulong sa bahay. ;0

eks said...

hehehe. plano ko din magkulong lang sa bahay at manood lang sana ng house. tagal ko na kasi di nakakanood nun e. :-)

or baka matulog lang maghapon. except sa friday -- punta kami sa san fernando. alam mo ba yung nagsesenakulo dun? magvivideo docu kami kunwari ni utol ko. :-)