20 October 2011

Access is my new BFF

I am inlove. Again.

microsoft-access-validation.png
I remember the last time I told Mordsith that I was inlove. She just said, "SQL?" Hehehe, and she was correct then. Now, I am inlove once again, and it's with my new BFF -- Access. I just can't believe how beautiful and powerful Access is. She can almost do anything I want her to do. I am a newbie and she's an experienced -- and really professional -- one, so, there are times when I really have to try a trick for hours before I can get her to do exactly what I want. But it works ok with me because I get to fully understand the nitty gritty stuff of what I am doing. Slowly I am becoming an expert.

Good luck to me. :-)

---

By the way, the key above is not a key to any pop display cabinet. She's Access. :-)

5 comments:

Angeli said...

do you ever wonder why you took up Behavioral Sciences instead of IT or Computer Science? I do. :D

kg said...

blah blah blah...wala na naman ako naintindihan! hehe!

Slamdunk said...

Ahh, the power. Good luck with the SQL dance.

sheng said...

Whatever that is, I think I have to do a little research. Hmmm, SQL, for me? Nah, take it away, not for me.

mordsith said...

I have a question... are you sure she's a she?