04 September 2010

Am I just lucky or what?

When I checked my email yesterday, I was surprised, to say the least, to see this message:

I have no idea what transaction/invoice the email is referring to, and I have no idea who the sender is. Now, should I refund this? I don't know. My Paypal account address is so unique and I don't think this is an accident! Hehehe.



Woah! It's not that much, but hey, how often do we really receive an email saying funds were transfered to our Paypal account from someone we really do not know? I am not expecting any Paypal funds since the last time I borrowed around 7K from someone (you know who you are... Thank you again.). And then all of a sudden, there it is! :-)

And because of this, I was able to purchase my own domain -- ekstranghero.com. Yay! I'll be using that domain for this blog. i have know for quite sometime already that more opportunities will be available to your blog if you have your own paid domain. Well, bloggers like kg, mordsith, and zarine are exceptions. :-)

Now, if it is not too much for me to ask from you, dear readers, may I request that you change your links from ekstranghero.blogspot.com to ekstranghero.com? And by the way, I am still reconstructing my sidebar -- I'll be linking you up in no time. :-)

---

Wait, could the sender be Patricia?

6 comments:

kg said...

kelan ba may magkakamali na magpadala sa paypal ko????

Traveliztera said...

woah congratsss!!!

mordsith said...

namali ata ako ng padala. pabalik naman sa kin! haha

witsandnuts said...

Yay! We'll update the URL.

Angeli said...

natanggap mo na pala yung pinadala ko. :)

eks said...

@kg, hindi mo naman kelangang makatanggap ng maling paypal funds e... dami mo ng pera. :-)

@traveliztera and wits, thanks!!!

@mordsith and angeli, sa uulitin! hehehe.