21 July 2010

Free hugs campaign

My friends always tell me I am super cheesy and emotional. Just this morning, my siblings asked me to watch the Free hugs campaign video. They told me to be prepared as the video is really touching. They are not kidding. In fact, after watching the video, I know what they told me is an understatement.

This screenshot, the first hug in the video, made me a bit teary eyed. :-D It's probably because of the video itself plus the fact that I really like Sick Puppies, especially this song, All the same.



You might want to watch the video here. Don't take my word for it -- check the stat (60 million views).

4 comments:

kg said...

i'll definetly watch this! i'm a believer of the power of hugs! :)

mordsith said...

takot ako panoorin. baka maiyak. :p

Traveliztera said...

i've seen this 4 years ago and I'm still in love with this vid... awww

kg said...

eks, had our internet connection up just now... watched the video and I LOVE it! love it! makes me wanna go out and give free hugs. :)