11 April 2010

Fake Obama Sex Video Contains Virus -- BUT OF COURSE!

Some people are just so stupid sometimes. Here's a news clip from a news site (http://www.switched.com/2008/09/11/purported-obama-sex-vid-is-just-more-malware-in-disguise/):

Like Megatron's Decepticon minions from 'Transformers,' spyware and malware keep finding new ways to hide themselves in an effort to infect your home computer. The latest attempt is a supposed video showing Barack Obama engaged in some sort of sinful act. It's all a lie -- it's just another piece of malicious software looking to hide itself on your machine.

In this case, the malware is a trojan called Mal/Hupig-D. It runs in the background and, as with most malware, steals passwords, credit card numbers, bank account information, and can pretty much do whatever it wants once installed. That's no fun, of course, so as with every other example we keep posting about, watch what you click, and keep that virus scanner up to date! [From: Yahoo! News]
People's reactions from Facebook people? Range from "Oh, thank you, Sir, I was a victim of this, too," "I was a victim, I got ot from someone reliable *sigh*, " to "I suspected it was a virus because it's all over the Internet, but I fell for it". Holy effin sh#t! They needed to hear this from a news source just to confirm it was a virus?!?!?! WTF! And some of these people are the ones who hated Adam Carolla for telling the Filipinos to get our sh#t together. Maybe Adam Carolla simply had the guts to said what everyone was thinking about us.

4 comments:

witsandnuts said...

I rarely visit my FB account, but I got a notification through email yesterday that a contact posted it on my wall. I was never ever interested to view this. :p

Calv said...

hay ang obvious naman neto eh. if you click on any fb video it should not prompt you to add any application which is the case here.

Unknown said...

Hay naku pinatulan ko yan! Ayun lahat ng contacts ko somehow eh pinadalhan din ng link na yan.

TPS said...

Ahahahaah! So funny!

Reminds me of this Facebook post naman of Bill and Hillary Clinton's sex video. The lightbulb immediately went on. I mean, c'mon, THEY have sex?