17 January 2010

And Now, Bianca King

(My previous post was about another celebrity... Maybe I should start a showbiz blog...)

I was surfing the net and landed on Bianca King's Twitter status. How? An article pointed me to Mo Twister's blog, then, to Ramon Bautista, Angel Locsin, and finally, to Bianca King. Nagulat lang ako sa status message niya:
i was lonely so i invited sum1 over that didnt reply so i ate alone then will watch a movie alone then get a massage at home and pass out...
Nangyayari din pala sa kanila yun? Hehehe. Kidding aside, I know this is so unfair (and stupid of me to say) but I thought such loneliness and being alone even if you invited someone already never happens to celebrities... on a weekend... especially if you are Bianca King!



I should give her my number so she can text me anytime. Hehehe.

4 comments:

onyxx said...

celebrities are always a great topic to write about when you run out of ideas :)

kg said...

sumbong kita kay jessica alba!

eks said...

sorry guys, just got back.. gave a massage to a friend. (see post above, hehehe.)

onyxx, i have a confession. i didn't runt out of ideas -- celebrities are actually the dominant topic in my head lately. joke! yeah, i agree, in fact, i want to write something about Kris Aquino and James Yap later today. hehehe.

kg, no need. alam na niya. pinag-awayan nga namin e. yun, she's not talking to me since i got home kanina.

witsandnuts said...

Haha! I'm following her on twitter, too. But I think she's happy recently because she made it to the dean's list.