10 December 2009

I Want Some Loot!

Now, I once said that KG can beat Pope John Paul in terms of the number of places traveled/visited. I don;t know, maybe she has done that already. You see, KG is the most traveled person I know. (Didn't you get a memo for missing many work-days/weeks at that top secret BPO company? Hehehe.)

Anyone, she has this contest. In case you are interested to join, please visit her site. And yes, this is my entry. :-)

My 3 favorite places.


1. Boston, MA.

This is somewhere in the Boston Public Garden. The picture you are seeing is just like a lagoon (parang sa UP, hehehe) but for some reason, I really loved the place! I promised myself I will be back here soon. (A friend of mine invited me here a year ago but due to financial concerns, I wasn't able to make it -- but I will. Soon.)



I'd say this still part of #1, after all, they are both in the same country as #1. Anyway, let me just say, seeing these two structures that are symbolic of the country that dictates foreign and national policies of many other countries is very satisfying. (That's the PolSci kid in me. :-))


2. Siargao

The dream of seeing this majestic island was conceived when I was in college, and materialized when I was still in KG, mordsith, and Rico's top secret company. Other than the night life (or lack of it), the place is perfect.




See exhibits A (left: the Naked Island -- and the girl is not naked, but gorgeously sexy) and B (right: Cloud 9, the place where the International Surfing Cup is almost always held).


3. EK!

I know this is not really a "travel"destination but hey, this is a place, right? It's not that I really, really loved the place; the circumstances when we were there is just awesome -- I think we owned the place that time.



Hahaha! Just imagine these magnificent rides... plus there are no queues anywhere at all! Saan ka pa?!

Three places I dream of going to (I'll just let the pictures do the talkine...)






1. Switzerland




XXX



2. Cambodia



XXX



3. Bora Bora




XXX

So, that's it! Sana mapuntahan ko man lang kahit kalahati ng lugar na napuntahan ni KG. :-)

13 comments:

Rico said...

Si Liezlskie ba yung "not naked" girl?
Astig yung number 3 mo. Sarap maging bata sa EK! Nakakamiss.

mordsith said...

it's not the place, it's the people you are with!

pwede na nga kahit sa sara's lang! hahaha

teka.. ok din pala kung maganda yun place. :D

kg said...

hoy eks, di ko naman talo si pope ano? grabe ka!!! :)

bagay sayo yung pic ng white house. soemhow, i can imagine you being insidee the oval office. he! he!

thanks for joining!

Calv said...

ang kulet nung anchor's away pic sa EK. sya lang mag-isa hehehe.

witsandnuts said...

Haha, para ngang exclusive sa inyo yung EK that day ha. Nice photos of Siargao. =)

Kayni said...

i thought you were kidding about EK. where is this? oh i would like to visit Cambodia too...let's go!

eks said...

>corics, napakasarap maging batang muli. the not naked girl? sino pa, e di yung kasama natin sa UP noon na tumulay sa pipe sa harap ng quezon hall (admin bldg).

>mordsith, pwede nga kahit saan-saan lang, basta kasama mo yung mga taong malapit sa puso mo di ba? but the rides, the waves, the awesome places, well, nagpapadagdag ng kasiyahan. :-)

>kg, malapit mo ng matalo si pope! 22y/o ka pa lang sa ngayon at dami mo ng napuntahan.. haba pa ng buhay na uubusin mo sa traveling!

eks said...

>calvin at wits, mag-isa siya diyan sa anchor's away, at kung hindi ako nagkakamali, twice siyang sumakay sa space shuttle (?) ng mag-isa... magkasunod! yung bump cars, nagsawa kami kasi di na kami bumababa yata. hehehe.

>kayni, enchanted kingdom... sta. rosa, laguna. visit us here sometime, i-tour ka namin. :-) cambodia... ahhh.. pangarap ko talaga yan. my friend is trying to organize a trip to cambodia soon. i hope i can go with them.

Anonymous said...

hello eks, thanks for commenting on my post, really appreciate it.
...boracay is indeed a gorgeous place for a vacation. i suggest you go there on an off-peak season to completely enjoy the place; you know how it gets crowded during summer.

kg said...

eks, sama ako sa inyo sa cambodia!!!!

magkano ang budget? :)

kg said...

by the way, since sabi mo 22 y/o pa lang ako, baka pwede na kita papanalunin! hush! hush! :)incher

Z said...

sasali na ako.

Angeli said...

hi eks. kakagaling ko lang sa dream place number two mo. maganda sya. nakakamangha. :)